About Richard Hogan - Certified Home Inspector
Richard Hogan—Certified Home Inspector
Richard Hogan is the owner and inspector of AmeriSpec Inspection Services. As the leader of an AmeriSpec franchise, Richard has gone through rigorous training, and he brings a superior level of professionalism and customer support to the home inspection process. Richard is passionate about building technology, and he loves to help his customers learn everything they can about a home before they negotiate a purchase.
Thorough and Professional
Richard earned his B.S. in Architecture from Lawrence Tech, and from there, he went on to obtain his Michigan Builders license. Richard worked for years as a General Contractor before shifting his focus to inspecting homes professionally. A quality home inspection can make a monumental difference in the lives of homebuyers and their families, providing a level of insight that makes a protected investment possible. You can count on Richard to be thorough and professional from start
Advanced Diagnostic Testing
Specialized diagnostic tools are sometimes required in order for a home inspector to qualify suspicions about defective building materials or other safety issues inside a home. Richard uses the follow tools at no extra cost when the need to do so is suspected:
- Thermographic Camera (thermal imaging)
- Moisture Meter
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Leak Detector
Our Home Inspector’s Credentials
- AmeriSpec Certified Inspector: 407811
- Licensed Michigan Builder: 2101191479
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Certified Inspector: 251601
- ASHI Great Lakes Chapter, IBR Award
- Bachelors of Architecture: Lawrence Technological University
- Experienced Residential Contractor
- NRPP-Certified Radon Tester: RT-106425
Attentive Customer Service & Support
- Richard invites his customers to attend their home inspection, giving him a chance to explain the home’s features and potential defects while showing you exactly what he’s referring to.
- An AmeriSpec inspection report is much more than an itemized list of a home’s weakest areas and strongest selling points—it’s a prospective homeowner’s handbook that explains what should be attended to in order to bring the property up to current building standards and to prevent future issues.
- After the inspection is over, Richard remains available to answer questions over the phone for as long as you need him—making it easier for you to reach a confident home-buying decision.
Investigative Home Inspection Services
In addition to normal business hours, Saturday appointments are available.