Serving Michigan’s Oakland County and Surrounding AreasWe offer comprehensive home inspections throughout Metro Detroit.
The AmeriSpec Advantage
Welcome to your local AmeriSpec Inspection Services, owned and operated by home inspector Richard Hogan. AmeriSpec has specialized in professional, high-quality home inspections for more than 30 years and is part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands—a select group of industry leaders that have earned the trust of customers nationwide. When you choose AmeriSpec, you can be confident that you’re choosing the best.
See What Our Clients Have to Say
This is a very good, friendly company. They walk you through everything Step by Step to help you understand. The inspector was very helpful and professional. I will refer this company to anyone in need of a inspection.
A 400+ Point Home Inspection
At AmeriSpec Inspection Services, we go far beyond what is ordinarily expected from a professional home inspection. In addition to conducting a 400+ point evaluation of a home, we teach our customers about the home’s features, existing issues, and applicable home maintenance strategies. No matter what your level of knowledge may be coming in, we’ll make sure you walk away from the inspection with an enhanced understanding of your prospective home.
Why We’re the Right Choice
- We understand how a successful real estate transaction works
- We perform inspections on time, when you need them
- Our inspection reports are highly detailed and easy to read
- We remain available to answer questions long after an inspection is over
- We offer several additional inspection services, including Radon Testing and Water Testing
Our Home Inspector’s Credentials
- AmeriSpec Certified Inspector: 407811
- Licensed Michigan Builder: 2101191479
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Certified Inspector: 251601
- ASHI Great Lakes Chapter, IBR Award
- Bachelors of Architecture: Lawrence Technological University
- Experienced Residential Contractor
- NRPP-Certified Radon Tester: RT-106425
What to Expect From Your Inspection Report
After completing a home inspection, we’ll record our findings into a comprehensive and user friendly inspection report that will be delivered within 24 hours. Our reports include itemized inspection summaries, high-resolution photographs of the home, and video as needed. Any issues that were discovered will be thoroughly detailed, and we’ll recommend viable strategies for home maintenance and risk prevention. We also provide access to the cutting-edge Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge. It is important to see a sample from the company you chose. After all, it is the report you are paying for.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- This intuitive digital feature makes it easy to create a customized project and repair request list directly from an inspection report
- You can choose to request repair, replacement, or reimbursement for any defective component
- The CRL™ can be accessed on most devices with an internet connection, including your personal computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet
Effortlessly Manage Your Home With HomeBinder
Your home inspection will also include lifetime access to the easy-to-use HomeBinder home-management software. HomeBinder provides a convenient central location for home record keeping—you’ll be able to document model numbers for valuable items, store contractor information, and even schedule periodic home maintenance reminders. You will also receive a comprehensive 192 page home maintenance and repair manual.
Investigative Home Inspection Services
AmeriSpec Inspection Services offers investigative home inspection services that provide definitive evidence of a home’s present condition and future maintenance needs. Contact us today to request an inspection.
In addition to normal business hours, Saturday appointments are available.